Our team is experienced in all areas of marketing and advertising law across a broad range of industry sectors. We regularly provide advice to clients as to how to best comply with legislation and regulations including the Medicines Act, Fair Trading Act, Privacy Act and Advertising Standards Authority codes.
Our team is also experienced in reviewing advertisements and promotions, drafting terms and conditions, and making or responding to Advertising Standards Authority complaints.
We offer advice and assistance with:
- Regulatory compliance and complaints issues, including making or responding to Advertising Standards Authority complaints
- Advertising collateral review
- Product liability and food safety – product safety and labelling requirements
- General marketing and sponsorship agreements
- Social media, website and general communication content review
- Brand development, management and IP protection
- Product development
- Promotion terms and conditions review
- Consumer contracts, and terms and conditions