Wynn Williams has a diverse knowledge base across various areas, including aquaculture, fisheries, resource management, environmental, commercial and Māori law.
We provide specialist advice on:
- obtaining and compliance with coastal permits to use and/or occupy the coastal marine area
- the transfer of coastal permits
- the transfer of quota under the Fisheries Act
- due diligence advice related to the sale or purchase of businesses carrying out aquaculture activities
- implications of the Marine and Coastal Area (Takutai Moana) Act 2011
- implications of the New Zealand Coastal Policy Statement