Our highly experienced team has worked on some of the country’s most significant dairying projects.
Our firm carried out legal work for the initial wave of large-scale dairy conversions of more than 60 farms throughout the South Island. Since then we’ve advised on a wide range of legal issues, involving a number of major corporate farming ventures.
We regularly advise on:
- farm sale & purchase
- farm purchase due diligence
- finance agreements and securities
- company and joint venture structuring
- advice on sharemilking agreements
- irrigation company arrangements
- RMA compliance