Our team supports manufacturers with their day-to-day legal business needs, as well as more complex issues in trading and technology development.
Wynn Williams understands the challenges of manufacturing in New Zealand, and the continual pressure for efficient processes to ensure international competitiveness. We are closely involved with the export sector in New Zealand, and have a wide network of legal contacts around the world.
We regularly advise on:
- domestic and international legislation & agreements relating to trade
- agreements for sale and purchase of goods (domestic & international)
- distribution and licensing agreements
- funding and payment arrangements for supply of goods
- service level agreements and performance standards for services
- logistics expertise
- shipping & transport contracts and insurance
- the raising of capital to assist growing export companies