If you’re involved in property development, you want astute and timely legal advice to help facilitate your goals. Wynn Williams has the experience to bring key insights to the table, and add real value to each project.
Our team is experienced in all aspects of residential and industrial subdivision and development. Key areas of expertise include zoning and RMA issues, the consent process, and valued practical advice throughout the life of the project.
We regularly advise on:
- zoning and Resource Management Act issues
- acquisition of property – due diligence, suitability and feasibility of the project
- obtaining subdivision consents, and plan changes, on terms acceptable to the developer
- timely completed of the subdivision process, to enable sale of new titles
- advice on tax structures and issues specific to property development projects
- co-ordinating the subdivision team of surveyor, construction and agents