Wynn Williams has partnered with the farming community for more than 150 years. While the face of farming has changed considerably, our commitment to the sector is stronger than ever.
Our specialist rural team provides legal services to private family farms, public companies, offshore clients, and other rural investment entities. We provide comprehensive expertise to the agribusiness and corporate farming sector.
We work with clients involved in the full range of rural-based activities – from dairy farming to marine farming, cropping to horticulture, and irrigation companies to agricultural engineering businesses.
Several of these projects have been of a very substantial size, involving both commercial and political sensitivities.
We regularly advise on:
- establishing joint venture and partnership structures
- shareholders’ agreements & related constitution documents
- governance and management structures
- funding & security arrangements between shareholders and external lenders
- employment and health & safety law
- resource management and environmental issues
- dispute resolution
We are a Farmlands key card partner. Learn more here