Greg specialises in commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience in a broad range of commercial litigation, arbitration and regulatory investigations.
Greg advises clients in the private and public sectors in disputes involving:
- Commercial contracts.
- Company law and directors duties.
- Statutory liability, including the Fair Trading Act and Financial Markets Conduct Act.
- Professional liability, including solicitors, financial advisors, brokers and valuers.
- Product liability.
- Insurance, including indemnity, liability and recovery.
- Construction projects, infrastructure and utilities.
Greg appears before courts and tribunals at all levels, including arbitral tribunals. He is also experienced in proceedings before the English courts and international arbitral tribunals.
Greg joined the firm on returning to Auckland after working in London at a Magic Circle firm where he led teams on complex and high value commercial disputes and investigations across multiple jurisdictions.
Greg originally qualified and began his career in Auckland at a leading boutique litigation firm.
Greg has a BCL (with Distinction) and MPhil from the University of Oxford where he was top of his class in international dispute resolution. He also has a BA and LLB (Hons) from the University of Auckland.