Jesse is a solicitor in the Resource Management and Environmental Law Team. He joined the firm in February 2019 having graduated from the University of Otago with a Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours and a Bachelor of Science majoring in geography.
Whilst at University Jesse was awarded the Neville Marquet Prize in Resource Management and Environmental Law and the University of Otago Prestige Scholarship in Law.
Jesse assists with the provision of advice in relation to both district and regional resource management matters, including planning, resource consent applications, and resource management related due diligence for commercial properties.
- Part of the legal team providing coastal and freshwater planning advice to local authorities.
- Advising on notification and decision-making requirements for local authorities when processing resource consent applications.
- Part of the legal team advising on the development and review of bylaws.
- Carrying out environmental due diligence in respect of residential and commercial properties throughout New Zealand.
- Property Council of New Zealand