Nick Kovacevich, Partner at Wynn Williams recently interviewed Jake Millar, CEO of Unfiltered about his experiences as an entrepreneur starting out. The interview includes when to engage a lawyer and the key things to note when doing so, as well as general advice for entrepreneurs.
To watch this short video, click on the link below:
is a global education platform that was founded in New Zealand in 2015. Since its inception, it has interviewed an impressive number of the world’s most successful business leaders, with a focus on providing education and learning. The platform offers valuable business advice, and the information is accessible to everyone.
- keep an eye out for our other videos, which will be published over the coming weeks:
- Five tips for entrepreneurs
- How you should structure your business
- Two things to think about when creating IP
- Five tips before you sign a new lease
- Three tips for breaches of contract