Wynn Williams has been selected once again as a finalist for the New Zealand Law Awards
alongside two of its partners. The independent awards recognise outstanding achievement in the legal profession throughout New Zealand, and the firm is very proud to have achieved recognition again this year. Our five finalist categories are:
- Mid-size Law Firm of the Year
- Legal Personnel Employer of Choice (51-100 Lawyers)
- Deal Team of the Year (>100 Lawyers)
- Managing Partner of the Year (<100 Lawyers) – Jared Ormsby
- Artemis Executive Recruitment Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year (35 or under) – Nick Kovacevich
The firm has continued to enhance its client service offering and working environment over the past 12 months, and is delighted that this hard work has been acknowledged. The winners for all categories will be announced at an awards ceremony on Thursday 15 November at The Cordis Auckland.