Wynn Williams is delighted to announce seven recent promotions, five to Senior Associate and two to Associate. National Managing Partner, Jared Ormsby commented “The calibre of the lawyers within the firm continues to strengthen, which is evidenced by the amount of internal promotions we have been able to offer, and we are excited for what this means for the firm going forward”.
Senior Associate Promotions
- Tom Corkill, Corporate & Commercial – Tom has significant banking and finance experience and is involved in mergers & acquisitions, debt funding transactions and corporate governance.
- Jenny Turner, Private Client Services – Jenny assists clients with a broad range of legal matters, including residential, commercial and rural property transactions.
- Hayden Baird, Commercial Property & Projects – Hayden practices in all areas of property, private client and commercial law with a particular focus on commercial property.
- Josh Taylor, Dispute Resolution – Josh has a particular interest in construction law, but is experienced in a broad range of matters, including commercial, company disputes, insurance, insolvency, alcohol licensing and trust law.
- Shane Campbell, Dispute Resolution – Shane specialises in all commercial litigation, with a particular interest in trusts and estates, contract and company matters, negligence, construction, debt collection, and declaratory proceedings.
- Tiana Ritchie, Dispute Resolution – Tiana primarily works on complex commercial disputes, but is also involved in criminal and family litigation work. In addition, she has experience in trust law and Māori land law.
- Nic Lawrence, Dispute Resolution – Nic also primarily works on complex commercial disputes, but is involved in a wide variety of other matters including insolvency, regulatory, insurance and relationship property.
As well as the above promotions, we recently appointed Ellie Harrison to the national Dispute Resolution Team as a Senior Associate. Ellie will predominantly focus on insurance law and has a wealth of knowledge in statutory and regulatory compliance, public and general liability defence, and general civil and professional indemnity defence.