Small and medium sized businesses may qualify for funding to help pay for advisory services to support them through the Covid-19 outbreak.
The Covid-19 Business Advisory Funding can provide support in areas such as HR, health and wellbeing, business continuity, cashflow and finance management, marketing and digital enablement strategy.
Funding is only available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors. For more information or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
If you would like to use a voucher to access legal services you must follow this process:
Please note: we cannot accept vouchers for work that has already been completed. You must follow the above process.
- Contact NZTE and register for the service through their website: www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
- A Growth Advisor may issue online vouchers if your business is eligible based on the needs identified during the Discover Session, and level of growth potential and contribution to the local economy.
- Each voucher is issued within the www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz website and can only be booked against one advisory service within the MarketPlace - https://app.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz/Marketplace
- If there are multiple needs then you may receive multiple vouchers to give them the flexibility to use different service providers.
- Note: If more than one individual from the business is attending the same course or workshop, one voucher can cover all attendees. You identify the service/s you want to use.
- At this point, contact your Wynn Williams lawyer.
- We will set up an event and provide you with the event reference so that you can book through the market place: https://app.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz/Marketplace.