We are a full service law firm with offices in Christchurch and Auckland. We have an excellent working knowledge of your industry through existing strong client relationships with transport industry leaders and provide services across all areas of law.
We can help you with any legal issue. We have specialist teams within our firm and extensive networks both here and overseas and are happy to provide a dedicated Wynn Williams team for RTANZ.
For COVID-19 related information please visit our dedicated resource section here. We have recorded a number of employment-related videos - these can be viewed here. Please contact Amanda Douglas on 021 885 585 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions relating to:
- wage subsidies
- reducing remuneration or hours or staff numbers
- annual leave / public holidays
- casual employees versus full or part-time employees
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING RTANZ MEMBERS:
- A phone help line service where the first 15 minutes will be free of charge
- Provision of training and seminars
- Presentations at National and Regional conferences
- Updates on relevant legal information through the RTANZ newsletter
FIXED FEE EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT OFFER FOR RTANZ MEMBERS:
As you may have read in the RTANZ newsletter, we are offering fixed fee packages for employment contracts and employment related policies.