Katherine is a senior associate in the national Corporate & Commercial Team, having joined the firm in October 2019. She has experience in commercial property, corporate advisory, and mergers and acquisitions.
Katherine has significant overseas experience having worked in two multinational law firms in London, UK. This work included AML/professional indemnity and Katherine has since written a Risk Assessment under the AML Regime for a previous firm.
- Advising on the sale of a significant hotel assets in New Plymouth to an established New Zealand hotel chain.
- Advising on the sale of a significant Marlborough vineyard to an established New Zealand winery.
- Advising on the NZ property aspects of Orora’s sale of its Australian cardboard business to Nippon Paper.
- Advising the vendors on the sale of an Auckland based hospitality venture to an NZX-listed company.
- Acting on a significant residential and recreation development north of Mangawhai, including the associated sales to high-net worth individuals.
- Advising a high net worth overseas individual on the acquisition of significant land assets in Northland and associated OIA application.